|RFx ID :||24071708|
|Tender Name :||450-21-081-SD Towing Recovery and Storage Services|
|Reference # :||450-21-081-SD|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 10 March 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 13 April 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified suppliers to submit a proposal for Towing, Recovery and Storage Services.
This RFP is a one-stage procurement process.
Auckland Transport requires a professional towing service provider for the removal of stationary vehicles from the road corridor upon the instruction of an Auckland Transport Parking Warden or other authorising officer.
Scope of vehicles includes but not limited to:
• Low Riding Vehicles
• Heavy Haulage
We require coverage for the entire Auckland Region. For the purpose of providing a pricing model that allows different pricing depending on the location towing services are required, Auckland is divided into the following regions:
• Central Business District (CBD) and Central Suburbs
• Rural (including Waiheke, Rakino and Great Barrier Island)
The importance and criticality of the service to the effective operation of Auckland’s Roading and Public Transport networks combined with the unparralled scale of requirements in New Zealand means that Auckland Transport is seeking a supplier who can demonstrate capacity as follows;
• Sufficient facilities located across Auckland to ensure Service levels are met in an environment of increasing demand and congestion
• Sufficient vehicles branded, modified and suitable for the service delivery in an environment of increasing demand and congestion
• Sufficient appropriately trained drivers, facility, and operational staff to deliver the service
• Sufficient supporting systems to administer the service.
• Demonstratable Health and Safety Systems to support the service delivery for both staff and the public
• Developed training and appraisal systems for staff