|RFx ID :||23667845|
|Tender Name :||440-20-665-GS Downtown Ferry Terminal - Activation Opportunity|
|Reference # :||440-20-665-GS|
|Open Date :||Monday, 23 November 2020 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 January 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
AT is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from potential operators for an activation opportunity in Pier 1, Downtown FerryTerminal.
The Ferry Terminal is due to undergo refurbishment works within the second half of 2021. This gives a motivated vendor the opportunity to temporality activate the space. The activation space will be available for a period of 6 months with further availability of 3 months at a time thereafter until the refurbishment works are programmed.
Successful operators will be focused on delivering a high-quality offering catered towards the commuter market and tourists using the Downtown Ferry Terminal.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located close to major hotels, event venues, bustling bars and restaurants and public transport hubs and is at the centre of extensive urban realm upgrades.
The activation space offers a blank canvas, itis approximately 62 square metres, plus a 9.8sqm back of house/kitchen area
•The space features large windows looking out towards Queens Wharf and Shed 10 and opens out towards the ferry gangways on Pier 1
•The space is accessed through the Ferry Terminal passenger gate line (i.e. paid side)
The successful vendor will have access to utilities for connection into, including:
•Water (2 sinks located in back of house/kitchen area)
•Power –1x single, 4x Double Power Points (63A 3 phase)
What is required to submit an EOI:
• Proposal document.
• Acceptance of EOI Preconditions (outlined page 6 of EOI attachment). Please accept the Preconditions in the EOI proposal.
• Any other information or supporting documents that you believe is relevant to your submission.
EOI applications close: 4pm on 15 January 2021
• Please submit in PDF format. Proposals may include written and imagery components.
• Submissions to be no longer than 5 pages.
• EOI submissions to be emailed to: email@example.com.
• Should you have any questions or queries about preparing your proposal or responding to our requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please subscribe to this EOI to get full access to all attachments, or email email@example.com requesting a copy of the attachments.