|RFx ID :||23494279|
|Tender Name :||234-21-157-GS Devonport Wharf, Unit 7 - Retail Leasing Opportunity|
|Reference # :||234-21-157-GS|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 21 October 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 November 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
AT is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from potential operators for a retail unit in Devonport Wharf.
Devonport Wharf is located in the harbourside suburb of Devonport on Auckland’s North Shore, forming the northern side of the Waitemata Harbour. Devonport Wharf continues to be developed to be a world-class facility, suitable for Auckland’s growing transport needs. Unit 7 is well positioned amongst other quality retailors including large anchor tenants, restaurants Devon on the Wharf and Fish Kitchen.
Devonport Wharf is operated by Auckland Transport and is serviced by regular commuter and tourist ferries. The area has undergone extensive improvements including the roll out of new retail spaces in the wharf building, improved pedestrian connections with the addition of a new modern boardwalk and an upgrade of Marine Square. This follows the successful opening of new retail tenancies and restaurants in the wharf building.
We are inviting EOI applications for new 86 sqm space within Devonport Wharf. Successful operators will be focused on delivering a high-quality offering catered towards the commuter market and tourists using Devonport Wharf.
The tenancy is ready for tenant fit out with Lessor works already completed. Please refer to Tenancy Manual (Attachment 1) for tenancy base-build inclusions and operational requirements.
What is required to submit an EOI:
• Proposal document.
• Acceptance of EOI Preconditions (outlined page 8 of EOI attachment). Please accept the Preconditions in the EOI proposal.
• Any other information or supporting documents that you believe is relevant to your submission.
EOI applications close: 4pm on 27 November 2020
• Please submit in PDF format. Proposals may include written and imagery components.
• Submissions to be no longer than 5 pages.
• EOI submissions to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Should you have any questions or queries about preparing your proposal or responding to our requests, please contact us email@example.com.
Please subscribe to this EOI to get full access to all attachments, or email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a copy of the attachments.