|RFx ID :||22617231|
|Tender Name :||488-20-067-PW2 - Minor Improvements Delivery Package 4|
|Reference # :||488-20-067-PW2|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 May 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 27 May 2020 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This Request for Tender (RFT) is an invitation to Panel Two members of the Physical Works Panels, to submit a tender for the Minor Improvements Delivery Package 4 project. The package comprises of three Separable Portions:
• Separable Package 1 (SP1) Methuen / Bollard – construction of a roundabout at the existing ‘Stop’ controlled intersection in New Windsor.
• Separable Package 2 (SP2) Addison Development – installation of ‘No-Stopping At All Times’ (NSAAT) pavement markings throughout the Addison residential development in Takanini.
• Separable Package 3 (SP3) Archers / Coronation – construction of a roundabout at the existing ‘Stop’ controlled intersection in Hillcrest.
This is a single-stage procurement process and will be evaluated using the lowest price conforming method (LPC).
This Request for Tender (RFT) is to seek a suitably qualified contractor to undertake the safety improvement works for the sites mentioned above. The work activities include but are not limited to the following items:
• Contract management, including the management of traffic, health and safety, environment and quality
• Stakeholder liaison
• Liaison with the Contractor for street lighting works (SP1 only)
• Utility services liaison
• Survey and set-out works
• Site clearance, earthworks and site preparation
• Tree and vegetation pruning
• Kerb cut-backs
• Asphalt surfacing construction
• Deep lift asphalt (SAC) pavement construction
• Lean mix concrete subbase pavement construction
• Roundabout construction
• Footpath construction
• Kerb and channel construction
• Pram crossing construction
• Traffic island construction
• Speed table construction
• Vehicle crossing reconstruction
• Street drainage facility construction
• Grass berm installation
• Pavement marking and signage installation / removal
• Footpath retaining wall (<1.0 m high) construction
• Pedestrian fence installation
• Submission of RAMM data and As-Built drawings
The scope of work for the SP2 Addison Development site in Takanini is limited to pavement marking installation (including associated preliminary and general and traffic management items etc.).
Utilise the following link, to review the standard RFT terms & conditions, evaluation process, general role descriptions, establishment plans and guidance notes:
This tender has been awarded.