|RFx ID :||22353313|
|Tender Name :||367-19-122-PW2 - FN32 Church Street and Meadow Street Improvements|
|Reference # :||367-19-122-PW2|
|Open Date :||Monday, 24 February 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 20 March 2020 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This project is to provide a safe and attractive cycling route along Church Street and Meadow Street by implement a combination of safety improvements, traffic calming, and a new shared walking and cycling path:
• Installation of speed bumps on Meadow Street and Church Street (to Church Street/Princes Street intersection), to slow cars down and make it safer for people to walk and cycle.
• Traffic-calming speed tables installed on side road intersections along Meadow Street.
• A new shared walking and cycling path on the eastern side of Church Street, between Princes Street and Avenue Road.
• Improved street lighting on Church Street and Meadow Street
• A raised speed table on the Church Street/Luke Street intersection to slow traffic and improve safety. Priority at this intersection is to be given to vehicles (including bikes) travelling along Church Street.
• Avenue Road/Church Street roundabout to be rebuilt with speed tables and pedestrian crossings to reduce the risk of crashes and allow pedestrians and cyclists to cross safely.
No Winner The tender was cancelled due to budget constraints and may be re-tendered in GETS next financial year.