|RFx ID :||22103695|
|Tender Name :||Ferry - Financial and Commercial Advisory services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 17 December 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 17 January 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The project team will be seeking assistance from its financial and commercial advisor across the following aspects of the project:
1. To support the preparation of AT’s procurement strategy and assist in the development of key commercial terms and policy positions that will inform the basis of early market engagement.
2. To inform the development of detailed policy design and corresponding commercial terms that will form the basis of the respective contracts (vessel procurement, infrastructure procurement and management, ferry services operations) and advise on the interrelated matrix of contractual documents to support the primary ferry operating contract.
3. To input to required Business Case process.
4. To support the establishment of the supplier selection process (including tender approach, evaluation criteria, financial assessment), and finalisation of the detailed ferry procurement strategy.
5. To inform and support the preparation of tenderer data requirements, including vendor due diligence.
6. To provide financial modelling support to the programme team’s development of a Shadow Bid model(s) and related financial modelling required to deliver the project.
7. To support the development of the tender documents, including response and financial templates, evaluation plan and price evaluation models.
8. To support the evaluation of tenders, in particular pricing, and the negotiation of final offers (if required).
9. To provide financial due diligence on tenderers.
10. To provide independent assurance in relation to the appropriateness of the commercial framework and risk allocation within the context of the objectives sought by AT.
11. The tender will be published on GETS for a period of fifteen working days (Auckland Transport’s procurement reference 437-20-408-PT).
12. Working with other professional advisors will be a key requirement.