|RFx ID :||21992450|
|Tender Name :||Advance Notice - Manned Security Services|
|Reference # :||446-20-251-TO|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 26 November 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 6 December 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The purpose of this Advance Notice is to inform suppliers of an upcoming Request for Proposal (RFP) for the delivery of Manned Security Services. This RFP is expected to be released early in January 2020.
This procurement is for the provision of security guard and patrol services for Auckland Transport. This procurement aims to deliver Security as a Service, with great quality and customer engagement across security guard and patrol services for Auckland Transport.
The services to be procured include:
• a tiered structure of trained guards able to:
- provide point and area protection services
- conduct emergency evacuation compliance procedures at transport facilities on behalf of AT
- conduct patrol, escort and response services
- provide customer service information to a specified standard including network disruptions
• trained supervisors able to manage their allocated workforce to meet AT expectations of effectiveness, value for money and quality service levels
• surge capability able to match required levels of service for projected special and/or major events, or increased threat levels as a result of unforseen events, such as the Christchurch terror attack.
• organic technology systems able to dynamically monitor, communicate and coordinate guard services deployed on the AT Transport Network including capability for reporting, worker tracking and safety, smart systems, and KPI management.
Scope will cover all train stations including Britomart, northern busway stations, ferry terminals and carparks. There will be provision for incident response and events security, in addition to standing guard security.
AT will be offering three contracts, as follows:
• Rail Security Services
• Events Security Services
• General Security Services (Metro operations, Parking enforcement, Carparks, Other).
The contracts will also have provision to include by variation, future interchanges/complex stations for example Puhinui and Rosedale, which will be built during the contract term.
This Advance Notice is not an offer to enter into a contract. An offer to take part in a tender may follow. The terms of any offered contract that may follow may differ from those indicated here. This Advance Notice does not form part of any subsequent contract that may follow nor does it limit the tender process for any subsequent contract.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 8:59 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)