|RFx ID :||20374158|
|Tender Name :||Integrated Corridor Delivery Programme - Single Stage Business Case and Pre-Implementation|
|Reference # :||342-19-191-PS|
|Open Date :||Monday, 5 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 5 December 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified Participants to submit a proposal for the Integrated Corridor Delivery Programme project.
This RFP is a single stage procurement process.
This contract is for the procurement of consultants/consortiums (Consultant), to produce business cases and pre-implementation for the Integrated Corridor Delivery Programme.
What we need
AT intends to establish a multi discipline, cross functional team, with multiple consortia in order to develop the best innovation and strategies to deliver the Integrated Corridor project outcomes.
AT will select up to three consortia based on quality alone.
Multi discipline or consortia of consultant/s to be engaged via this RFP will work with AT to produce:
1. Single Stage Business Cases
2. Subsequent Pre-Implementation (including Detailed Design/ MSQA)
The successful consortia will work collaboratively with the other selected consortia and AT to ensure:
• An effective programme is developed, that encourages timely delivery and is informed by other Auckland projects that will affect the network;
• An integrated design solution where Bus, Safety and Walking & Cycling outcomes are realised;
• Unrequired consultation is avoided; and
• New concepts, technologies and innovations within the market are considered.
We are seeking Participants that have successfully delivered projects of comparable scale and complexity, have experience in upgrading key arterial roads, improving the overall public urban realm (placemaking) and that can demonstrate capabilities in all three streams (bus, walking & cycling and safety).