|RFx ID :||19286183|
|Tender Name :||102-18-373-BT Auckland Transport Security Operation Centre|
|Reference # :||102-18-373-BT|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 30 November 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 December 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 9 447 4405
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Cybersecurity is currently one of the top strategic and operational risks for Auckland Transport. With a constantly evolving threat landscape and emerging technologies being adopted rapidly, it is important that Auckland Transport take a strategic approach for managing known issues and emerging risks.
Five key areas of focus have been identified
1. Cyber Security Strategy Governance
2. Risk Management
3. Policy and Process
4. Culture and Awareness
5. Cyber Incident Management
The first Step to achieving the standard of Cyber Risk Identification and Management AT needs is to establish a 24x7 Security Operations Centre. This will form the foundation of Auckland Transports Security Management Capability.
Given the rapidly changing landscape of cyber risk Auckland Transport needs to go to market to seek appropriate specialist providers to deliver the following.
1. Assess Auckland Transports Current Risk Architecture and Staff Capacity in relation to Cyber risk management
2. Develop a AT System Security plan to close any potential or future points of exposure to risk.
3. Develop a AT Staff resource structure to implement and support the operations centre.
4. Work with Auckland Transport to implement the Operations centre and resourcing to carry the function forward effectively and lower Auckland Transports Cyber risk exposure.