|RFx ID :||19198461|
|Tender Name :||361-18-291-AC Link to New Lynn|
|Reference # :||361-18-291-AC|
|Open Date :||Friday, 3 November 2017 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 27 November 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Tender (RFT) is for the construction of a new shared path / cycle lane facility along Seabrook Avenue, New Lynn, between Margan Avenue and Willerton Avenue. Upgrades to the Clark Street / Rankin Avenue / Totara Avenue interection is also required. The scope of physical works includes but is not limited to:
• Contract management, including the management of traffic, health and safety, environment and quality.
• Stakeholder liaison.
• Survey and set-out works.
• Site clearance, earthworks and site preparation.
• Tree and vegetation pruning or removal.
• Kerb build outs.
• Traffic island removal.
• Vehicle crossing upgrades.
• Bus stop upgrades.
• Pram crossing upgrades.
• Stormwater drainage modifications.
• Speed table and speed hump construction
• Signs and roadmarkings.
• Streetlight upgrades.
• Coloured surfacing treatment.