|RFx ID :||19179627|
|Tender Name :||369-18-267-AC FN32 Stage 2 - Otahuhu to Sylvia Park|
|Reference # :||369-18-267-AC|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 1 November 2017 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 23 November 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This contract is a part of the FN32 project, a minor component of the East West Connections, which runs between Mangere-Otahuhu-Sylvia Park. The FN32 project comprises upgrades to the transport corridor along the route between Mangere, Otahuhu, and Sylvia Park. Upgrades include implementation of bus lanes and transit lanes, improved pedestrian footpaths and connections to the interchanges, separated cycle lanes, shared use pedestrian and cycle path, and dedicated cycle lanes.
In accordance with Auckland Transport’s prequalification procedures this contract has been classified as Level 1B. Only those contractors prequalified to or above this level are eligible to submit a tender for this contract.
This request for tender (RFT) is for FN32 Stage 2 – Otahuhu to Sylvia Park and is comprised of the following:
• Installation of shared path on the western side of Mt Wellington Highway (MWH) and upgrade of the existing path on the eastern side of MWH.
• Installation of segregated cycle lanes on Church St;
• Installation of advanced stop boxes for cyclists at intersections;
• Signalising the existing pedestrian crossing outside of Bert Henham Park at MWH;
• Installation of new bus stops and upgrading existing bus stops along MWH; and,
• Installation of T2 transit lanes on MWH.