|RFx ID :||18922054|
|Tender Name :||102-17-849-BT AT Agile Delivery Panel RFP|
|Reference # :||102-17-849-BT|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 16 August 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 September 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 9 447 4405
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Auckland Transport is moving toward a customer centric way of working – and delivering customer experiences. This involves the adoption of a Customer Experience Design methodology that uses an agile framework to deliver solutions, (technical or otherwise).
Customer Central has been created to establish a more rapid, collaborative project delivery model that focuses primarily on customer problem statements and outcome focused delivery.
As a result of this RFP Auckland Transport wish to implement an effective, capable panel of providers to work with and enable Auckland Transport to maximise its Capacity and Delivery in our Agile project streams as well as effective knowledge transfer and thought leadership.
Key outcomes are
• Effective panel structure and governance achieved.
• Measurable increase in effective Experience Design and Agile skills within Customer Central and increasingly across AT
• Successful implementation of panel covering all required skillsets for the 4 stages of the customer focussed methodology
• Contract structures ensure suitable IP ownership, accountability in SOW and commercial considerations.
• Facilitation of knowledge transfer
• Suppliers acknowledge and embed in practice AT’s values and principles.