|RFx ID :||26173109|
|Tender Name :||Corporate Compute and Storage|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 12 August 2022 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 23 September 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
• Increased operational efficiency
• Ability to inspire and support new business initiatives that would not be achievable outside of the public cloud model, for example Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things to name a few.
• Increased transparency on the costs of IT, projects, and applications with the ability to relate those to the generated organisational value
• Focus and realignment of our IT team effort towards delivery and execution, upskilling our capability and fostering more innovation.
• Faster prototyping and testing of new ideas that leads to increased innovation
• Empowerment of end users through self-service and reduction and potentially total removal of shadow IT practices.
• Increased resiliency and scalability of IT systems
• Increased organisational responsiveness and agility
• Increased accessibility of data both within and outside AgResearch
• Easy access to new tools and technologies
• Continuous and transparent governance, risk management, and compliance management