|RFx ID :||21316011|
|Tender Name :||Facilities Asset Management Software - Pilot (Auckland District Health Board - Facilities & Development)|
|Reference # :||P7337|
|Open Date :||Friday, 26 July 2019 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 August 2019 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Mark Knell, Procurement Manager, ADHB Facilities & Development
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Auckland District Health Board (ADHB) wishes to undertake a pilot study to prove the efficacy and value of Digital Asset and Facility Management (DAFM) software platforms founded on the process, management, ownership and reporting of asset information and data. The ADHB have labelled this project the Digital Information Pilot.
The ADHB requires a DAFM software platform which has the ability to;
• The ability to provide a central point of access for asset information
• The capability to consume existing data
• Integrate data and content created during the delivery of capital works projects with existing data sets
• The ability of the system to generate work orders and maintenance tasks from the asset database and provide updated information back in the correct structure with a common data identifier (bi-directional)
• Integrate data and content created in the day-to-day operations of a 24/7 facility
• Create and manage high level reporting, including live dashboard reporting.
• Provide an asset and space visualisation interface between the graphical (IFC) and non-graphical information through a centralised DAFM software solution (asset information, drawings, O&M information, commissioning data, maintenance records)
This procurement shall follow a two-stage process, whereby a Registration of Interest (ROI) will be issued, seeking out providers with the technical capability and resource capacity to engage in the pilot.
Respondents shall be shortlisted, with that list of suppliers invited to the next step of the procurement which will be responding to a Request of Proposal (RFP).
It is intended that the ROI will be released before end of August 2019.
Refer attached Advance Notice: Facilities Asset Management Software - Pilot