|RFx ID :||20962655|
|Tender Name :||P7470 ADHB Greenlane Clinical Centre Additional Capacity Project - Building Services (Mech/Hyd/Med Gas/Acoustics), Structural, Seismic Design, Fire Engineering and Passive Fire, ICT, Security, Nurse Call|
|Reference # :||P7470|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 April 2019 6:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 24 May 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Mark Knell, Procurement Manager, ADHB Facilities & Development
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Building for the Future Programme (BFTF) is one of ADHB’s key strategic programmes. This programme has been established to manage the delivery of sufficient capacity to meet forecast growth in patient demand.
The Greenlane Clinical Centre Additional Capacity project sits within the BFTF programme and is focused on creating additional operating room and clinical capacity to meet medium-term forecast demand.
Work will include:
• Design and fit-out 2 new operating rooms in Building G04 for delivery of elective surgery and Orthopaedics for adult and paediatric patients;
• Design and fit out a 10 bed ward;
• Design and fit out a new Endoscopy suite;
• Design and fit out a new Infusion room;
• Design and fit out areas for the displaced OR tea room, meeting room, OR and Anaesthesia offices
1.Asbestos results will be issued to successful tenderers. All buildings at Greenlane have some asbestos in them. This will be remediated prior to building works starting.
2.Draft Functional Briefs, Draft Schedules of Accommodation and Draft Feasibility Study Plans are as attached. A feasibility study plan for Endoscopy and Infusion room is still under development. Please note that these may change as still under discussion. There are other office areas impacted and we are still working on SoA and feasibility study plans with them. Work for these teams will be very minor refurbishment. Drafts not ready for circulation as yet.
3.A Draft Decanting Timeline is attached. This will be determined by space being found for several teams.
4. No site access will be available at ROI stage. Site access will be available at RFP stage.
5. No consultants have been engaged as yet.
1. P7470 ADHB ROI GCC Additional Capacity - Building Services
2. P7470 ADHB ROI Response Form GCC Additional Capacity - Building Services
3. PP02 Statement of Services GCC Expansion - Building Services
4. Draft Functional Briefs x 4 files
5. Draft Schedules of Accommodation x 3 files
6. Draft Feasibility Plans x 2 files
7. Provisional Decanting Timeline x1 file
8. P7470 BIM-001 ADHB BIM Brief x 1 file