|RFx ID :||5571199|
|Tender Name :||ACPN_14110 RFP for Digital communications and engagement services|
|Reference # :||ACPN_14110|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 23 October 2014 8:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 13 November 2014 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 477 8661
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||135 Albert Street, Auckland Council. Tender Box entitled 'RFP Digital communications and engagement services'|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Council is looking to build key strategic partnerships to maximise the effectiveness of council’s communications and engagement both regionally and at a community level. We are seeking specialised services that will complement council’s in-house design and production capability. The contract terms offered will be two years plus one year plus one year (2+1+1) renewals at council’s sole discretion.
One of the ways in which council intends to deliver value for money is to work with three agencies (Lead brand, Arts&Culture, Digital) . The aim of this RFP is to appoint a third agency to lead on digital projects, per the scope outlined below.
There will be a scope of work assigned to each agency, however, some flexibility will be maintained with regard to brief allocation between the lead and digital agency. By doing so, council aims to ensure that the work completed with each agency is highly effective and that pricing remains competitive. In relation to this, the digital agency may not be owned or part-owned by the Omnicom Group Inc.
We are inviting respondents to propose any partnership arrangements that would in their view best deliver on council’s communications and engagement needs per the scope outlined below, while providing the best outcome in terms of quality of work and value for money to Aucklanders. Respondents can tender individually and/or as part of a partnership arrangement or consortium.
• Creative, strategy, design and production for digital-led communications and engagement projects and campaigns, including integrated channel planning and integrated cross-channel delivery (including online, offline, paid and owned channels, public relations, activation)
• Front-end design for digital channels such as websites, tablet and mobile platforms
• User-experience as relates to projects described above, including user-testing and customer involvement in design
• Data strategy and implementation for digital-led briefs
• Capability to support council's commitment to delivering on Māori outcomes (including a Māori identity that is Auckland’s point of difference in the world). Please find supporting information here - http://theplan.theaucklandplan.govt.nz/aucklands-maori/
• Campaign search strategy and implementation, social media strategy and monitoring, eDM strategy
• Accessible communications: leadership and implementation
No Winner closed