|RFx ID :||25468854|
|Tender Name :||Update on Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) requirements at Auckland Council Critical Service Sites|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 28 February 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 29 April 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Agency Address :|
To ensure the health and safety of people and continuity of critical services for Auckland, we will be requiring a negative RAT test result as a condition of entry by any person into council’s critical service work sites.
What does this mean for you and your staff?
• When entering any of council’s critical service sites, you will be asked to verbally confirm that your organisation has measures in place to test for COVID-19 through the use of regular (every 2-3 days) Rapid Antigen Testing.
• You will need to have had a negative result in the last two days prior to entering council’s critical service sites.
• If your organisation does not have any regular testing in place, council will assist in doing a Rapid Antigen Test for you at point of entry at council critical service sites by prior arrangement.
• This requirement is in addition to our contractor vaccination policy which requires confirmation of full vaccination to enter any council premises.
What is a critical service site for Auckland Council?
• Critical services have been defined by the Government as water, waste, animal management, building consents, roading, farming, cemeteries.
• A list of council’s critical service sites is attached to this notice.
If your staff are not going into critical service sites, or are only doing contactless deliveries or working in isolation at a critical service site, do they need to provide confirmation of a negative RAT test?
• No RAT is required if you work in parts of our buildings that our staff don't have access to as the risk of cross contamination is low.
• If you work in areas that our staff occupy to do cleaning or maintenance then the risk of cross contamination is higher and you will be required to do a RAT, even if staff are not present during your work hours.
• We maintain that your staff take all other health and safety precautions and comply with requirements for being on council critical service sites such as confirmation of full vaccination.
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system
Date RFx was completed/updated: Friday, 29 April 2022 11:55 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)