|RFx ID :||21554338|
|Tender Name :||Registration of Interest (RoI) for Healthy Waters Southern Operations and Maintenance, Regional Catchpit Cleaning and Regional Treatment Device Maintenance|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 6 September 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 18 September 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
We encourage suppliers to ask questions where anything on the attached document is not clear.
Auckland Council’s Healthy Waters is responsible for managing and improving the health of Auckland’s harbors and waterways, including operating and maintaining the stormwater network and providing flood response.
Healthy Waters has four current operations and maintenance contracts for stormwater in the North, Central, West and Southern areas of the Auckland Region. The Southern area contract is due to expire on 30 June 2020.
Operations and maintenance of the stormwater network includes the following activities;
• General maintenance of reticulation and drainage systems,
• Emergency callouts and flood response,
• Clearing stormwater overflows and blockages,
• Drain cleaning and root-cutting,
• CCTV pipe inspection,
• Routine inspections and cleaning of inlets, outlets, culverts and ponds,
• Catchpit cleaning,
• Maintenance of stormwater treatment devices,
• Manhole and pipe repair work,
• Restoration of concrete, asphalt or grassed surfaces,
• Resource Consent compliance, and
• Self-auditing of the processes used in the completion of the contract.
Key focus areas for Healthy Waters for this procurement include;
• A strong focus on sustainable outcomes within delivery of the contracts,
• Continuous improvement in customer service,
• Improving the quality of data captured around maintenance and repair activities,
• Delivering value for money outcomes for Auckland citizens, ratepayers and customers, and
• Building capacity to deal with the impact of climate change.
Traditionally catchpit cleaning and treatment device maintenance have been delivered as elements within the operations and maintenance contracts in each area of the region. As part of this process, Healthy Waters wishes to test the benefits of separating these elements out. Consequently, it is anticipated there will be 3 separable portions within the RFP issued.
1. Southern Area Operations and Maintenance with southern catchpit cleaning and southern treatment device maintenance
2. An Auckland region wide-catchpit cleaning.
3. An Auckland region wide treatment device maintenance.
Prospective tenderers may choose to tender for multiple parts. Based on proposals received Auckland Council will then either contract catchpit cleaning & treatment device maintenance on an area-based contract or for on an Auckland region wide basis.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Tuesday, 28 July 2020 9:28 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)