|RFx ID :||21125769|
|Tender Name :||eLearning design and development supplier panel|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 10 June 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 21 June 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Participate (ITP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 580 401
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Auckland Council is seeking for a panel of specialist eLearning design and development suppliers.
Suppliers on the panel could be used by multiple areas of the Auckland Council organisation, and for varying combinations and degrees of the instructional design and development of eLearning assets.
- RFP release date via GETS and SAP Ariba: 10 June 2019
- Participant registration in Ariba: 21 June 2019 COB
- RFP Questions and Clarifications Close: 08 July 2019 COB
- RFP closing date via SAP Ariba: 15 July 2019 COB
- Contract Start date: 2 September 2019
**please find attached document for details
Participants must meet the following pre-conditions to be eligible to submit a response to this RFP.
The participating organisation will:
• Operate from the Auckland region, for key roles who will liaise with council
• Have at least two years’ experience in providing both instructional design and eLearning development services
• Expertise in using Articulate Storyline
• Have worked with at least two large / complex organisations
• There will be need to interact with council occasionally face to face – particularly during design.
• We are not prepared to pay for travel and accommodation for suppliers.
• We prefer – as Auckland Council – to support the people and businesses of Auckland.
We respectfully request that ineligible respondents refrain from submitting a response.
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Procurement Specialist- ICT & Corporate
Mobile +64 21 580 401