|RFx ID :||20201556|
|Tender Name :||Registration of Interest for Picton Street Stormwater Network Construction|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 24 September 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 10 October 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
New stormwater infrastructure in Picton Street, Anglesea Street, Barrie Street,
Hepburn Street and Wellington
Street to facilitate drainage separation of approximately 20ha currently draining to
the combined network.
• Reducing the volume and frequency of combined sewer overflow spills into
the existing trunk stormwater network draining to the Waitemata Harbour, at
Wynyard Wharf, via the Wellington Street engineered overflow.
• Private drainage separation of 15 properties from 1 to 27 Picton Street
• Reducing combined sewer flooding in private property.
• Reducing the risk of habitable floor flooding
• Connection of the new Stormwater infrastructure to the existing Stormwater
brick tunnel in Wellington Street, Freemans Bay.
• Connection of Stormwater networks from the recently separated Franklin
Road and Collingwood Street properties.
The project will reduce the frequency of combined sewer overflows at Wellington
Street Engineered overflow which discharges to the Waitemata Harbour at Wynyard
Wharf/Amercia’s Cup Bases.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Friday, 14 August 2020 12:02 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)