|RFx ID :||19462313|
|Tender Name :||Onehunga Memorial Pools Refurbishment|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 19 February 2018 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 23 February 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Register (Registered Supplier) (ITR)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 240 6775
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Auckland Council intends to issue a Request for Tender for physical works for refurbishment of the Onehunga Memorial Pools. The works include:
1. Separable Portion One
• Temporary repair to the flooring in the male changing rooms
• Refurbishment and deep clean of the Steam Room, Timber ceilings to be replaced
• Re-grouting and deep clean of the existing Sauna
• Installation of a new VSD unit to the indoor pool pumps
• Improve the ventilation in the main plant room
• Installation of a bilk CO2 system
• Installation of a new bubble button for the spa pool
• Refitting of the fire door to the boiler room
• Provide ventilation over the hallways
• Provide for new boiler as gas safety locks
• Replacement of the boiler Flue
• Replacement of the boiler
• Investigate the relocation of the boiler room to improve access for staff
• Provide new dive platforms
2. Separable Portion Two
• Upgrade of the outdoor pool pump
• Provision of an auto dosing system for the outdoor pool
• Provision of a new filtration system for the outdoor pool
• Provide new access to the Toddler pool balance tanks
• Provide for a power charging station in the Toddler pool plantroom
• Replacing the concourse surrounding the outdoor pools
• Explore new pool covers for the outside pools
• Upgrading of the steam room pipe works
• Replace bench seats adjacent to the indoor pool
3. Separable Portion Three
• Explore new design for the improvement and refurbishment of the male and female changing rooms and reception area.
• Provide design for the refurbishment of the outdoor changing rooms and clubroom above.
• Provide air-conditioning to the clubrooms
• Upgrade outdoor lighting to LED
• Provide a new outdoor Chemical Storage facility.
Interested contractors are requested to register their interest by submitting a completed Registration of Interest form, using the template attached to this Notice by Friday 23 February 2018, 11 a.m.
Please also submit your completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately.
This tender has been completed.
Registration of interest only
Completion date: Monday, 27 July 2020 4:04 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)