|RFx ID :||19382526|
|Tender Name :||Citywatch Manned Security Services 2018 RFP - Registration of Interest|
|Reference # :||WS114090746|
|Open Date :||Friday, 19 January 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 26 January 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Auckland Council is seeking to appoint supplier/s who will provide Citywatch Manned Security Services contract in Auckland CBD as part of the Council’s City Watch Patrols Programme.
The purpose of this notice is to identify suppliers interested in participating in the Citywatch Manned Security Services 2018 tender process. The contract is anticipated to commence on 1 July 2018.
The indicative scope of the City Watch Manned Security Services Contract 2018 procurement include, but are not limited to the following:
Central City Foot patrols
• liquor ban education
• public visibility and assurance of public safety
• eyes and ears for police
• street performance (busking) licensing and monitoring
• outdoor seating licence monitoring
• rubbish collection education
• antisocial behaviour prevention (begging, glue sniffing, window washing, fighting etc)
• trespass from private land where behaviours affect the enjoyment or use of public land.
• public assistance, directions, help with taxis etc.
• attending relevant stakeholder meetings e.g. police intel briefings etc.
• liaising with retailers
• supervision and incident logging and reporting.
Response to behavioural bylaw breaches across the legacy Auckland City Council area. The service responds to:
• Glue sniffing
• Skateboarding dangerously (in a public area) or in a way that damages public property
• behaviour obstructing the footpath or public furniture
• Assisting with trespassing persons from private areas that adjoin public land
• All other issues regarding persons that appear homeless (including welfare and concerns).
Supporting the above, the contracting company provide:
• uniforms, IT and communications equipment etc
• managerial and HR support and security backup to its officers
• dedicated relationship and operational representatives for regular feedback and planning
• incident reporting (average of 1800 entries per month + escalations)
• an on-site, on staff supervisor to manage the team.
This advance notice is to inform you of an upcoming Auckland Council RFP and provide you an opportunity to register on our new platform SAP Ariba.
Once registered in SAP Ariba you will be invited to the tender and will be able to view the full tender documents and submit a response.
Please download attached documents for complete details and requirements of this Registration of Interest.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Friday, 14 August 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)