|RFx ID :||19376609|
|Tender Name :||Shelly Beach Foreshore Renewal Works|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 23 January 2018 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 240 6775
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Auckland Council is seeking registrations of interests from contractors interested in participating in the tender for Shelly Beach Foreshore Renewal Works.
Work includes: mangrove removal, sand and earthworks, stabilised sediment groyne and sea wall construction, storm water works, associated landward landscape work.
Please complete and submit the Registration of Interest form attached, and submit through GETS by the closing date (Tuesday 23 Jan 2018). Please note that we only need your response in GETS to inform Council about your interest in being invited for the RFT process through SAP Ariba.
We advise interested parties:
• To respond by completing and submitting the attached Acknowledgement Form through GETS on, or before, 1 pm on Tuesday 23 January 2018, to indicate your interest to participate.
• The tender process will be carried out in SAP Ariba. You will need to be registered as an Auckland Council supplier in SAP Ariba to respond to this tender. If you have any queries about whether your company is registered as an Auckland Council supplier in ARIBA, please email the contact person for this tender.
• All suppliers who respond through GETS will be invited to participate in the RFT process through SAP Ariba. All RFT submissions must be made via SAP Ariba
• If you have any questions regarding the registration in SAP Ariba, please visit https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/about-auckland-council/working-with-us/Pages/our-tendering-process.aspx
• The RFT is expected to be open on between 24 January and 12 February 2018
This tender has been completed.
Registration of interest only
Completion date: Monday, 27 July 2020 4:04 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)