|RFx ID :||19301234|
|Tender Name :||Registration of Interest-Amusement Devices Inspection and Permitting Services|
|Reference # :||WS107263068|
|Open Date :||Friday, 8 December 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 December 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 232 8137
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Auckland Council is seeking to appoint supplier/s who will provide Amusement Devices Inspections of the site and set-up of amusement devices in order to issue permits for the activity.
The purpose of this notice is to identify suppliers interested in participating in the Amusement Devices Inspection and Permitting Services tender. The contract/s is anticipated to commence 1 March 2018.
The indicative scope of services required from the prospective supplier shall be as follows:
• Supply suitably qualified engineers to, when requested by Council
• Undertake the inspections of amusement devices in the Auckland region for the purposes of permitting pursuant to the Amusement Device Regulations 1978 (Section 11), including the issuing of the permits
• Certify that the ground on which the device has been erected is capable of supporting the device without risk of subsidence; there is sufficient clearance between any fixed and moving objects, protective fencing is in place and that the proposed operation of the device complies with Council bylaws
• Carry out inspections of relocatable amusement devices on time and location on the requested inspection date. Council will give a minimum of 48hrs notice to the contractor of the requested inspection date/time/location
• Decide immediately upon completion of the inspection of relocatable amusement devices whether to issue/decline the required permit
• Carry out inspections of fixed amusement devices (e.g. at Rainbows End) to coincide with the 2-yearly registration cycle for those devices.
This advanced notice is to inform you of an upcoming Auckland Council RFP and provide you an opportunity to register on our new platform SAP Ariba.
Once registered in SAP Ariba you will be invited to the tender and will be able to view the full tender documents and submit a response.
Please download attached documents for complete details and requirements of this Registration of Interest.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Friday, 14 August 2020 11:59 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)