|RFx ID :||18383712|
|Tender Name :||WAREHOUSE SPACE REQUIRED FOR STORAGE OF BINS|
|Reference # :||PIN_4148|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 14 February 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 20 February 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 240 6775
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
WAREHOUSE SPACE REQUIRED FOR STORAGE OF BINS
This is a request for information to enable Auckland Council to identify suitable available warehouse space for short term storage of new refuse collection bins prior to roll out in the Manukau area.
Requirement is for a combination of covered space to store the bins and sufficient uncovered area for movement and potential overnight parking of trucks. Any of the following configurations could be considered:
1. Covered Area: 8, 000 - 10,000sq.m (approx.) + uncovered 2,000 sq.m for six months from March 2017 to August 2017
2. Covered Area: 2 x 4,500 sq.m (approx.) + uncovered 2,000 sq.m, one for six months March 2017 to August 2017 and one for 3 months from May to August 2017
3. Covered Area: 3 x 3,000 sq.m (approx.) + uncovered 2,000 sq.m, one for 6 months March 2017 to August 2017, a second for 4 months April to July, and a third for 2 months June to August
Location – East Tamaki / Manukau area
If you are able to provide suitable warehousing, as per the above requirements on a short term lease, please send in your response, with the following information:
1) Description of premises, including size of internal and external areas, security and fencing; utilities, stud height, flooring, site map.
2) Address of Storage Space offered
3) Expected lease fee
4) Your contact details
5) Conditions of contract
Responses are to be sent to:
Please send your response by 5 p.m. Monday 20th February 2017.
Note: Auckland Council is issuing this RFI on behalf of its bin supplier, and any arrangements will be made directly with the bin supplier.
This tender has been completed.
Information request only. No contract awarded
Completion date: Monday, 27 July 2020 4:07 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)