|RFx ID :||17688659|
|Tender Name :||2776_Hybris Services|
|Reference # :||PIN_2776|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 12 July 2016 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 July 2016 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not Applicable|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This procurement seeks to fill a current sourcing gap within Council Information Services (IS) by creating a panel of Hybris Service providers. This method will enable flexibility, cost effectiveness and knowledge transfer to Council employees.
The panel will be set up for a direct award to be applicable up to $300K NZD, although a quotation process may be followed for any value SoW; thus maintaining a degree of competition within the panel.
Panel participants should be able to provide suitably qualified Hybris staff for a number of applications across Auckland Council as required.
The Panel participants should be able to provide IS resources with the following characteristics:
• Candidates at short notice
• For durations of 0 – 5 months
• For less than full time hours
• At rates that are competitive with independent contractor rates.
They should be able to demonstrate:
• An established practice that provides Hybris services.
• A Permanent staff base.
• An established internal capability with on-going planned growth.
• Demonstrable capability to deliver with a history of success (references)
• Provide a practice manager who manages the engagement(s) and quality of the deliverables.