|RFx ID :||17232151|
|Tender Name :||Leisure Consolidated Operating System|
|Reference # :||ACPN_19955|
|Open Date :||Monday, 22 February 2016 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 7 March 2016 10:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 872 906
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Auckland Council is issuing this request for proposals (RFP) to identify potential solutions and commercial models in the market that will deliver Council’s business requirements whilst minimising additional Pools and Leisure investment. Furthermore, Auckland Council is looking for a solution capable of managing and supporting critical business activities such as:
• Customer management – manage, improve or facilitate sales support and related interactions with customers.
• Membership management – manages activities concerned with fitness/swim/facility membership and attendance.
• Programme registrations – manages activities concerned with creating and delivering programmes/group fitness classes.
• Facility bookings – manages activities concerned with booking facilities and resources.
• Payment processing – manages activities concerned with payments for products and services.
• Point of Sale – management retail products and services.
• Access control – integrated with control gates manage access to fitness centers and particular areas of the facility based on membership or service purchased.
• E-shopping – allowing the customer to buy/renew Pool and Leisure services online along with the ability to pay.