|RFx ID :||18398994|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposal for a Public Cloud Marketplace Platform|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 20 February 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 31 March 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Department of Internal Affairs invites proposals from Suppliers for a configurable “off the shelf” Platform that is both able to accommodate our technical requirements and is from an organisation (or consortia) that has the necessary capability, capacity and expertise to deliver the Platform and manage its on-going support.
The Platform is intended to act as a one-stop shop for New Zealand government agencies, making it easier, quicker and more cost-effective to access a wider range of technology capabilities; Broadly, the Platform will:
* help agencies compare different public cloud services and products;
* help agencies select appropriate public cloud services and products;
* enable agencies to procure (and pay for) public cloud services and products;
* assist agencies with assurance validation of public cloud services and products; and
* allow agencies to cease using public cloud services and products within the Platform.
Please note that this RFP is not seeking proposals from any of the following types of vendors that may wish to place their products or services on the Platform:
* cloud products or cloud services;
* general ICT services; or
* ICT service intermediation and integration providers.
On-boarding requirements for the Platform will be advised separately and, for absolute clarity, will be undertaken independently of this RFP process.
This tender has been awarded to: