|RFx ID :||18527502|
|Tender Name :||Request for Tenders for Parking Infringement Notice Debt Collection|
|Reference # :||19720161|
|Open Date :||Friday, 31 March 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 8 May 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Melanie.Goodger@wcc.govt.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFT relates to the provision of services relating to the identification and collection of outstanding infringement notices that were issued according to national legislation and local bylaws. This firstly involves developing an updated debt management process for new infringements issued which but we are also interested in developing a strategy to manage its older debt i.e. those amounts already at court.
Parking is a key resource to support the range of WCC’s strategic outcomes for economic development, urban development, transport, environmental, social and recreation, and cultural wellbeing. The key aim is to achieve a proportional balance in the use of this resource to achieve desired outcomes, such as:
• Having a safe and vibrant city with a healthy commercial and retail sector that will make Wellington a great place to live, work and visit
• Having a city with a contained urban form, with a variety of urban living experiences and plenty of transport choices
• Promoting and enhancing the city’s natural environment, locally, nationally and internationally
• Promoting strong communities that are cohesive and have a robust social infrastructure, and
• Retaining and developing Wellington’s cultural identity
Tenders must be submitted by email to the following e-mail address:
The mailbox size limit for the tender responses is 20MB.
In submitting your Tender you must use the Response Form in Appendix 1. This is a Microsoft Word document that you can download.
You must also complete the Health and Safety Evaluation Checklist – Short Form in Appendix 2.
This opportunity was awarded to Baycorp.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this procurement exercise