|RFx ID :||20904947|
|Tender Name :||Patient Monitoring and Telemetry|
|Reference # :||5356-19|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 3 April 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 29 May 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Waikato DHB is seeking a practical and implementable solution to support our Patient Monitoring, Bedside Patient Monitoring and Cardiac Telemetry requirements.
Waikato will be offering a contract up to 9 (nine) years to a single or multiple suppliers.
1. We require Patient Monitoring and Telemetry suitable for Neonates through to Adults in the following areas:
• Emergency Departments
• Cardiac Care Units
• Intensive Care / Acute Services / High Dependency Unit / Intensive Care Units
• Neonatal Intensive Care / Paediatric Intensive Care and High Dependency Units
• Post Anaesthetic Care Units
• Operating Theatres / Medical Wards / Older Persons and Rehabilitation (OPR)
2. Cardiac monitoring via Telemetry is included in this procurement activity and it is expected that any Telemetry offering is fully compatible or integrated into the Monitoring system proposed.
3. Suppliers are expected to provide extensive service and product support packages, including education, for all monitoring requirements within the scope of this RFP.