|RFx ID :||19996078|
|Tender Name :||RFP for the Supply of Angiography Systems|
|Reference # :||4964-18|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 8 August 2018 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 7 September 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Tender Box 4964-18, Waikato Hospital, Pembroke Street, Hamilton, Attention: Kylie Kempthorne, Level 1 MCC Reception D|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Waikato DHB are seeking proposals for the supply of angiography systems for our Interventional Radiology and Cardiology departments.
For interventional radiology we are considering two options:
1. The purchase of a new mono plane suite to replace the existing suite;
2. The phased purchase of 2 new suites to replace the existing, one of which may be a bi-plane, and to increase capacity.
For the cardiology cath lab’s we are considering the following:
1. Phased replacement of the two suites with equipment of similar capability
2. Phased replacement of one suite with same capability, and replacement of the second angiography suite with cardiac CT capability
3. Replacement of the two suites with equipment of similar capability and the purchase of a standalone cardiac CT.
For clarity, funding has only been approved for option 1 for Interventional Radiology. The scope of this RFP will cover both options of the radiology requirements, and options 1 and 2 of the cath lab requirement. Respondents are asked to provide information relating to option 3, however it is not expected that purchase of a standalone CT will occur directly as a result of this RFP.