|RFx ID :||20269164|
|Tender Name :||Clinical and Corporate Messaging System|
|Reference # :||2018-10 / ICT / PMessaging|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 24 October 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 28 February 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Contact via GETS
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is to identify suitably qualified suppliers to submit a proposal to supply a Clinical and Corporate Messaging System, with associated equipment and support services
Taranaki District Health Board needs an on premise or cloud-based (preferred), reliable, an out-of-the-box-system with easy configuration and minimal development work, cost-effective messaging platform with a solid product roadmap, strong customer service and support from a supplier with proven experience in the large Health Care Delivery organisation.
Technically, this solution should able to:
• Provide a new messaging system, based of the user requirements provided.
• Integrate IP-based messaging with TDHB’s analogue paging system.
• Replace or upgrade the current aging hardware and software of the DURAsuite system to provide redundancy to the new messaging solution.
• Allows smart devices to receive messages no matter what technology generated them.
• Perform clinical task management on messages received.