|RFx ID :||20390230|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Supply of Single-Use Sterile Surgical Drapes Gowns and Procedure Packs|
|Reference # :||A1188591|
|Open Date :||Friday, 9 November 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 January 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 460 4990
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Please note the close date for this RFP has been extended until 4:00pm Friday 18 January 2019
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of single-use Sterile Surgical Drapes, Gowns and Procedure Packs (“Surgical Drapes, Gowns and Procedure Packs”) to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) Hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and Attachments 1, 3, 4, and 5 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 2 contains the PHARMAC standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4.00pm 19 December 2018.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS, no later than 10 December 2018.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.