|RFx ID :||19809987|
|Tender Name :||RFP: Equity Outcomes Framework|
|Reference # :||SB:Equity|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 12 June 2018 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 13 July 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
PHARMAC is interested in partnering with an evaluation service provider to support the work PHARMAC is doing to improve equity. There are two main requirements, in the first instance:
1. Development of a Medicines Access Equity Outcomes and Evaluation Framework; and
2. Undertaking a targeted evaluation of our existing approach working with Whānau Ora Collectives.
PHARMAC is committed to improving Māori health by supporting and working alongside key partners. These relationships ensure that Māori cultural values and practices are recognised and affirmed by the principles of Partnership, Protection and Participation underpinning Te Tiriti o Waitangi/The Treaty of Waitangi. In the spirit of mutual cooperation these cultural values of practice align to professional accountability, consistency and transparency intended to realise our efforts to service the health needs of Māori whānau, hapū and iwi.
The successful provider will have:
• Extensive experience and expertise in the development of outcomes frameworks and strategies and developmental evaluation in complex and emerging policy areas, preferably in the health sector
• The ability to cogently present findings and recommendations to senior leadership
• Expertise in developing and providing methodological advice on outcome and process measures, particularly in the absence of ready-made datasets
• A demonstrated understanding of health inequities and how these play out in the New Zealand context
• Familiarity with Te Ao Māori and Pacific world views/models of health
• Experience with kaupapa Māori and Pacific evaluation and research methodologies.