|RFx ID :||19890655|
|Tender Name :||Trail 10 Track Construction 18/19|
|Reference # :||CI00087|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 July 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 6 August 2018 11:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Parks|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 237 5089
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||NA|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The key objective of this project is to create a safe downhill descent for mountain bike riders who have accessed the Lookout area in Porirua Scenic Reserve via the uphill trail,Te Ara Utiwai.
In summary the work included in this Contract consists of the following:
• Formation of approximately 1.06km length of new descending trail.
• Formation of switchback turns with berms.
• Formation of grade reversals and grade dips in the trail alignment formation.
• Supply and installation of a 6m long boardwalk at specified location.
• Associated establishment, site vegetation clearance, drainage and other work necessary to complete the trail works.
This tender has been awarded to