|RFx ID :||19089897|
|Tender Name :||Rotorua Transport Solutions: Central, Pre-Implementation|
|Reference # :||NZTA 2/15-012/504|
|Open Date :||Monday, 2 October 2017 12:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 31 October 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 927 7601
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Professional Services contract for the delivery of the Connect Rotorua Transport Solutions Central Corridor.
The purpose of this Contract is to deliver the pre-implementation phase for the Central Corridor, in accordance with the Rotorua Transport Solutions Central Corridor Indicative Business Case.
The desired outcome is detailed design of changes and improvements along Amohau Street between Sala Street and Old Taupo Road, to address problems related to the form and intended function of the transport corridor.
The Contract will comprise pre-implementation services in accordance with NZTA guidelines and specifications to:
• Review the outcome of the Indicative business case.
• Obtain statutory approvals and technical assessments necessary for project delivery.
• Carry out all works required to design improvements.
The successful Consultant is expected to:
• Understand the evolution of the Rotorua Central Corridor transport solutions;
• Be able to develop and implement integrated transport and land projects effectively;
• Understand the better business case philosophy and how it applies to the programme; and
• Effectively manage relationships between stakeholders, NZ Transport Agency and Rotorua Lakes Council.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advert.
Please email The Tender Secretary at email@example.com for any questions or clarifications.
Tenders shall be uploaded to the GETS e-Tender box in two separate electronic zip files in pdf format.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be named:
File No 1 – Contract No: NZTA 2/15-012/504 Proposal excluding Price
File No 2 - Contract No: NZTA 2/15-012/504 Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files: https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm