|RFx ID :||19158507|
|Tender Name :||New Zealand Scholarships Programme Evaluation|
|Reference # :||WPG-0100410|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 19 October 2017 6:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 15 November 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Caroline Donovan, Commercial Manager
04 439 8448
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The purpose of this procurement is to select an external evaluation provider to undertake an evaluation of the New Zealand Scholarships Programme (the Scholarships Programme) over 2012–17.
The Scholarships Programme consists of seven scholarship types which offer a mixture of tertiary, short-term and vocational/professional study in New Zealand and the Pacific. The scope of the evaluation includes a global geographic focus on all seven scholarship types over 2012-17.
The evaluation is to be undertaken in two phases, with key outputs as follows:
Phase One key outputs (design):
• Wellington briefings and scoping sessions with relevant MFAT stakeholders.
• Stakeholder consultation (likely New Zealand partner organisations and potentially in-country partners).
• Evaluation plan (due February 2018).
Phase Two key outputs (implementation)
• Confirming evaluation team members and budget.
• Fieldwork, data analysis and reporting.
• Stakeholder presentations/workshops (to present key findings).
This procurement is for Phase One only, with the implementation of Phase Two dependent upon the approval of the evaluation plan and associated funding. Should MFAT decide to proceed with Phase Two, it may invite the Phase One provider to submit a new proposal, including budget, or it may decide to compete the opportunity openly on the market.