|RFx ID :||20184306|
|Tender Name :||Nelson City Council - EC3901 Sewer Pipeline Renewal - Inner City - RFT - September 2018|
|Reference # :||A1908991|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 20 September 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 25 October 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Josh Large (Senior Engineering Officer, Nelson City Council)
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Contract comprises the following work:
- Rehabilitation and repairing works of sewer pipes:
----- Pipe diameter ranges from 100mm to 300mm.
----- Existing pipe materials include Earthenware, Asbestos Cement, uPVC and Spun Concrete.
- The liaison with residents and businesses prior to and during the Contract.
- The checking and updating of installation records.
- The maintenance of the works in good and sufficient repair as set out in the General and Special Conditions of Contract.
- All other works indicated, described or implied in the Contract Documents.
The work included in this contract and to which the specifications refer, is located within the Nelson CBD i.e. Halifax Street, Wakatu Lane, Achilles Avenue, Hardy street, Collingwood Street and Bronte Street (Provisional) (as shown on the location map in the Drawing Register).
This tender has been awarded to