|RFx ID :||23538310|
|Tender Name :||Youth Work Preparation and Readiness Service - Taranaki Region|
|Reference # :||MSD 2020.TRNK.WPRS.01|
|Open Date :||Friday, 30 October 2020 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 November 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Service Delivery|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
MSD is seeking providers with proven experience in providing successful work preparation and readiness services. They should have the ability to provide a service that addresses client’s individual needs and circumstances in order to support clients to move into suitable and sustainable employment as quickly as possible. These services should be tailored to the client’s individual needs with the ability to facilitate and establish linkages with community and professional organisations that offer diverse services.
Successful providers will have a good understanding of: Work and Income clients and the barriers they may face to gain employment, opportunities in the labour market and have strong employer networks and relationships with other organisations in the community that can help provide further support to clients as they enter and remain in suitable and sustainable employment. Providers will have proven experience in achieving employment outcomes. The only area of intended service is Whanganui for this RFP.
Our purpose is Manaaki Tangata, Manaaki whānau – We help New Zealanders to be safe, strong and independent.
We know we are achieving our purpose when we achieve the following outcomes:
• New Zealanders get the support they require.
• New Zealanders are resilient and live in inclusive and supportive communities.
• New Zealanders participate positively in society and reach their full potential.
• Helping people, whānau, families and communities is at the centre of what we do, and we work to contribute positively to people’s wellbeing.
Some ways we see this
• Employment outcomes through sustainable work
• People’s readiness for work, training and education
• People’s abilities to meaningfully participate in society
• Equity of outcomes, particularly for Maori and Pacific people.