|RFx ID :||19883572|
|Tender Name :||Tuvalu - Fisheries Adviser|
|Reference # :||WPG-0101039|
|Open Date :||Friday, 6 July 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 25 July 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 917 9270
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
• 12 month assignment, 6 months in country and 2 months home based
• New Zealand Government support programme
• Located in Funafuti, Tuvalu
The New Zealand Government has partnered with the Government of Tuvalu to assist The Tuvalu Fisheries Department to deliver against their work plan and set priorities, and develop strategies for delivery of the plan. The Key Functions for the Tuvalu Fisheries Adviser are to:
• Build and mentor fisheries management capacity in Tuvalu Fisheries Department to improve outputs.
• Support the Tuvalu Fisheries Department to maximise opportunities and benefits from sustainably managed fisheries.
• Provide technical assistance in fisheries policy, management and compliance.
This role will appeal if you are interested in being part of a programme that directly contributes to the enhancement of local communities in Tuvalu. This role is for a 12 month term, 6 months of the 12 months in country (with up to 2 missions) and 2 months home based, and to start as soon as possible. A possible 3 year extension to be considered.
Please see the attached Advert for a full description of the qualifications and expertise required to be successful in this role.
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm (NZ Time) on Wednesday 25th July 2018.
Hudson Global Resources has been engaged to manage this procurement process. Please refer all correspondence, queries or requests for more information and a copy of the full Role Description to:
Principal Consultant, Hudson, Wellington, New Zealand
Office: +64 4 917 9200
DDI: +64 4 917 9270
Cell: +64 21 429 154