|RFx ID :||21303308|
|Tender Name :||Head Building Contractor for 5YA Projects at Te Kura o Te Moutere O Matakana|
|Reference # :||1811-19|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 July 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 16 August 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
The Board of Trustees are seeking competent Main Contractors to carry out a variety of 5YA projects to the school buildings and school site.
3.1 The Contract Works required are:
• Block I: Replacing toilet doors, pans, seats and install channel drain grates, replace partitions, wall linings and roof
• Block C: Replace windows, carpets, wall linings, create new breakout space and improve western access
• Block A: Wooden-framed window replacements, Replace carpet and wall linings.
• Block F: Install internal partitioning, replace two exterior doors and the staff toilet pan and seat - all within the administration area
• Site: Repairs to the driveway, parking, turning bay to the school reception, Resurface the court and assembly area approx 800sq mtrs
• Ideally some project work will need to be started during the school holiday period so that any demolition works and changes to exit entry doors can be done while the children are away from the school.
• Finishing works will need to be carried out during the school term so provision will have to be made so that the school can function, and that work take place around the schools operational requirements.
• The project staging and timeline will be negotiated with the successful main contractor
• At this stage there are no known constraints, or any dangers regards to hazardous materials. Test for Asbestos will be conducted, and any findings made available as soon as results are received.
• The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract.