|RFx ID :||21296716|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for ILE and Refurbishment of A Block at Favona School|
|Reference # :||1273-18-02|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 July 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 16 August 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All correspondence to be through the GETS system
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All correspondence must be through GETs|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
This Registration of Interest (ROI) is an invitation to suitably qualified contractors to submit a Tender for Main Building Contractor for ILE and Refurbishment of A Block at Favona School
The Contract Works required are:
• Remove wall partitions in A Block between a number of classrooms as well as the administration area, develop two wet areas, change and modify external entry and exit points. The estimated budget for the project is $350,000 exclusive GST
• Ideally the project will need to be started during the school holiday period so that any demolition works and changes to exit entry doors can be done while the children are away from the school.
• Finishing works will need to be carried out during the school term so provision will have to be made so that the school can function, and work take place around the schools operational requirements.
• The project staging and timeline will be negotiated with the successful Main building contractor
• At this stage there are no known constraints, or any dangers regards to hazardous materials. Test for asbestos will be conducted, and any findings made available as soon as results are received.
• The bulk of the work is internal with a few windows removed and replaced with doors.
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Tuesday, 5 November 2019 8:33 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)