|RFx ID :||21167462|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Blocks D and E ILE upgrade (3 classrooms) at Twyford School|
|Reference # :||212015|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 19 June 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 19 July 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
A 10 Year Property Plan (10YPP) and 5 Year Agreement (5YA) was completed to identify and plan for maintenance and capital works required to keep the school property at a reasonable standard and support modern teaching and learning environments. Through this forward maintenance planning, Twyford School is undertaking modernisation works to be completed.
• The objective of this procurement is to source the supply of a main building contractor to carry out ILE (Innovative Learning Environment) modernisation works at Twyford School.
• Install underfloor insulation in where possible.
• New wall and floor coverings for Block D (room 4) and the new break out space.
• Suspended ceilings, insulation and LED lighting in Block D & E, and LED lighting and insulation in the new break out space.
• New front of classroom joinery for Room 4(block D);
• New deck covering/outdoor learning area in front of Blocks D and E, and extended deck and steps/seats fronting Blocks D and E.
• New glazed external door for Room 4 (Block D) out to deck/outdoor learning area;
• New sink bench joinery for 2 classrooms,
• Internal viewing window and glazed sliding doors to new breakout room,
• Paint trim;
• Autex wall coverings in Rooms 4;
Please price the front of classroom joinery unit for Room 4 as a separate price.