|RFx ID :||20851020|
|Tender Name :||CW2019-021 Newlands College - Lead Design Services - Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 19 March 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 23 April 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposals (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified Consultants to submit a Proposal for the Lead Design Services at Newlands College Contract opportunity.
This project at Newlands College (http://www.newlands.school.nz) involves the replacement of the library and technology storage room on their current sites, replacement of blocks B1 and T on the site of block T beside the library and remediation/remodelling of the staff and drama rooms. Two temporary classrooms will be required for decanting current classes.
Design and Construction are anticipated to occur in the following phases.
- Decant staff/drama room into two temporary classrooms and remediate.
- After re-occupation of staff/drama, classes currently residing in block T will be decanted into the two temporary classrooms and block T demolished. Build new building to house B1 science and T block classes and the technicians block.
- Demolish and rebuild library on existing library site.
- Demolish B1 science block and technicians block. Block B1 must be kept until the last phase of the job to reduce need for additional temporary classrooms for decanting.
- Technology store room replacement – phase independent work to be completed during school holidays
• Total construction phase is considered to be 25 months for purposes of this RFQ
Further information about this project is provided in the attached tender documents.