|RFx ID :||20744986|
|Tender Name :||Te Akau Ki Papamoa School Pod 2 ILE Upgrade|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 20 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 18 March 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 157 5977
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Contract Works required are but not limited to;
- Pod 2 comprises of 4 teaching spaces, 2 teacher withdrawal spaces, central corridor area, male and female toilets and various storage areas. All areas will need to be addressed under this project. The requirement is to reconfigure the internal spaces to better meet the schools pedagogy by creating a centralised wet / art / science area, two break out / withdrawal spaces, a teachers’ resource room and removing the internal access to the male and female toilets.
- Demolition of selected internal walls, removal and salvage of existing doors, cabinetry and sinks for re use
- Selected bracing of remaining internal walls, creating withdrawal rooms, teachers resource rooms, internal wall separating toilets from teaching areas.
- Installing two new exterior doors, centralised wet / art area, new ceilings in reconfigured areas, flooring and wall coverings and lighting in new withdrawal rooms, wet / art area and teachers resource room
- New flooring and wall coverings in all teaching spaces.
This tender has been awarded to