|RFx ID :||20320815|
|Tender Name :||Meadowbank School Enabling Works|
|Reference # :||13561|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 24 October 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 16 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication must be made via GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be submitted electronically via GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
On behalf of the Ministry of Education, we formally request for tender for the above Enabling Works to Meadowbank School. The Ministry of Education are proposing to build a new Administration Building and Teaching Block at the school in early 2019. For this to happen the following Enabling Works needs to take place prior to the Main Construction Contract taking place.
• Disconnection of main power supply to the school Administration Building as per the GHD Enabling Works package.
• Supply a new submain and switchboard to the Theo Lynds Building as per the GHD Enabling Works package.
• Relocation of security, fire and communications services from the School administration building to the Theo Lynds Building as per the Torque IP ICT Enabling Works package.
• Disconnection, relocation and reconnection of the school boiler into the new permanent location in the Theo Lynds Block as per the GHD Enabling Works package.
• Asbestos Removal of Asbestos Contaminated Material from the Administration Building as per the Thomas Consultants Asbestos Register.
• Demolition of the existing school Administration Building and building foundations.
• Building construction works to the Theo Lynds Building as per the GHD Enabling Works package.