|RFx ID :||20317454|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor Blk A Classroom & Toilet Alterations and Additions at Dalefield School (Carterton)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 5 November 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 29 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The BOT at Dalefield School are seeking the services of a main contractor to undertake the roofing work, toilet access upgrade and universal bathroom additions as described in the tender documents prepared by IR Group Ltd and involves the following works
• Minor relocation of the existing toilet block building.
• Addition of a new universal bathroom space (13.5 sqm) and all associated site and services work
• Install new aluminium windows and doors in the classrooms
• Build new decks (24 sqm)
• Re-pitch and replace lean to roofing with new membrane roofing system
• Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: Ian Rattray
o Lead Designer: IR Group Ltd
• The school and Block A building area needs to be able to operate as normal for a large part of the construction phase of the project.
• The Contractor will be engaged through an MOE medium works contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).