|RFx ID :||20231033|
|Tender Name :||CW2018-87 Hastings Central Upgrade of Block G|
|Reference # :||CW2018-87|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 2 October 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 29 October 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Main contractor will be responsible for the construction and completion of the Block G – Capital Works and ILE Upgrade.
The work includes one new flexible classroom area- Classroom 4 & 5 (approx.179sqm) and Classroom 6 (approx. 89sqm):
- New floor and wall linings; Removal of existing walls; Cladding Upgrades; Suspended ceiling (acoustic); and new aluminium joinery.
- The site is flat and adjacent to the playing field but surrounded by other classrooms.
- The work is to be completed as much as possible within the School Term Break (over Christmas)
Project consultants are:
- Project Manager: Strata Group Consulting Engineers Limited
- Lead Designer / Fire & Acoustic: Studio 26 Architects Limited
This tender has been awarded to