|RFx ID :||19532135|
|Tender Name :||AWATAPU COLLEGE - 300 & N Block Re-Roof|
|Reference # :||18/005|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 26 April 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 21 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Awatapu College (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for the 300 & N Block Re-Roof project at Awatapu College (the School).
The Scope of Works include:
- Removal of existing metal trapezoidal roof cladding and underlay
- Removal of existing box spouting and brackets
- Supply and installation of new 12mm thick Ecoply CD Grade H3.2 plywood sub-linings
- Supply and installation of new timber batten framing, timber roof edge fillets
- Supply and installation of new 17mm thick Ecoply CD Grade H3.2 plywood substrate and upstands
- Supply and installation of new Waterproofing Systems Ltd ‘ecoTUFF’ TPO Membrane roofing (by manufacturer approved installer)
- Supply and installation of various powdercoated aluminium flashings
- Supply and installation of new Roofing Industries Ltd 175 Box Gutter with external brackets
- Supply and installation of new downpipes and stormwater pipes (including excavation and making good concrete weedbands)
- Minor interior painting works
- Removal of existing call points and detectors connected to existing security system
- Supply and installation of new Type 4 Automatic Analogue Addressable fire alarm system, included associated call points, detectors, Exit lights and all associated works, to both the 300 and N Blocks in accordance with NZS4512:2010 – Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in Buildings.
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Awatapu College Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).