|RFx ID :||19329557|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Block C Re-Roof at Greytown School|
|Reference # :||17/015|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 14 February 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 21 March 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not applicable (all responses must be submitted electronically via GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Greytown School (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for the Block C Re-Roof at Greytown School (the School).
The Scope of Works include:
- Removal of existing corrugated metal short run roofing, flat tray metal roofing, translucent roofing and all associated fixings and flashings
- Removal of existing timber weatherboard claddings to allow for the installation of new apron flashings
- Supply and installation of new timber purlins for new corrugated roof cladding, along with timber furring, plywood substrate and timber edge fillets for new membrane roofing
- Supply and installation of new Roofing Industries Ltd ColorCote Zinacore ‘Corrugate’ long run roof cladding over new roofing underlay and wire netting, including all associated fixings, foam cell profile closers, etc.
- Supply and installation of new Waterproofing Systems Ltd ‘duroTUF’ TPO membrane roofing with ‘Crystal Glaze’ sealant over, including all associated moisture vents and accessories
- Supply and installation of new Ampelite ‘SL Group 3 Fire Retardant' translucent roofing over wire netting and Ampelite ‘Purlin Protective Strips’, including all associated fixings
- Supply and installation of new Roofing Industries Ltd ColorCote Zinacore ‘RI 125 Box Gutter’ with internal brackets
- Supply and installation of new powdercoated aluminium roof flashings (ridge, barge, apron, soaker and eaves flashings), Dektite flashings, sealants, accessories, etc. required to complete the full installation of all new roof claddings as specified
- Painting of existing barge and fascia boards, and new timber weatherboards as affected by this contract.
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Greytown School Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).